domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

A 30-day life in a small husband and wife after the divorce (after reading even tears) (2)


I hurried to release the hold her hand, and hastened to get out of bed. "Last night ... last night, nothing, get up wash it, or late for work. " With this night, I feel our relationship has also undergone a subtle change. From work when I saw on the roadside selling Begonia pudding, I think this is her hometown specialty, readily bought a point. Have finished, I do not know that he is now home, still as before swinging to kill time. "Sir, this thing fresh is best to eat a long time, not tasty." Find the money, hawkers specially take care of me. I bite the bullet and returned home, she was cooking. "Well ... ah, I'll give you bought a Begonia cake to work when, just to see." I was looking busy in the kitchen, she hesitated explaining. She was very happy to go out and pick up an ate up. "Go wash your hands right, the food is good." The face of the food on the table, I was sour. Number of number of days, I already have more than 20 days outside of bread. Her cooking, delicious. "Come on." I picked up the dishes. The ...... "eat slowly, do not choke. to drink a bowl of soup." She gave me and got a bowl of soup. "This dish is very fresh, and eat a piece." She gave me the folder a chopstick. Recently lost badly, and later do not eat out, expensive and not any nutrition, or go home to eat. " ... dinner is done, I am rushing to clean up. "Well, get married so long and have not seen you pack up too, or I come." "I ......" "Nothing, I also clean up the habit. you watch TV, I will up. " I give myself to brew a cup of tea and gave her to brew a cup. Her washing finished, sat down at my side. I quickly brew a good water-side in the past. "You want to see what programs?" I asked her, holding a remote control."You how so polite? Polite and I do not get used to." She giggled. I am embarrassed to touch my head. "I had very bad? " bad? people say you're bad, but you are lazy nothing we are divorced now, but you forgot his clothes to wash your own, you do not think about, every day clean clothes, who give you wash? later, they have to learn to take care of their own ah! "divorce is, we divorced. "I am silent no longer words. She also fell silent. Night, we sit together and watched three hours of television, did not speak, did not change, but I do not remember read. 30 days to quickly. That day, she finished eating told me that she has to find a good house, and so on Sunday moved. My heart immediately became very empty is empty.Saturday soon came and I sat on the couch watching her come and go in to collect her things.The house seemed confused, but I feel the air is stationary. We did not speak. She will leave behind? I was suddenly want to know. However, I did not ask. "Take your time to pack, I go out for a walk." Before she answered, I am out the door. Outside the sky is blue, much like a kite-flying day for three years ago. Outside the sun is very light, and we three years ago, the same warm? The couple outside a lot, so sweet through three years ... "Mom, uncle crying." around a child cried. I wiped his eyes, barely a smile, "Uncle sand fans into the eye." I smiled to myself, looking for a direction casually go down. Until the evening, I am still out wandering. The phone rang, her message: "the food is ready, we finally eat a meal." I immediately ran back home. No lights in the room. She lit a candle on the table, the food is very rich, as well as a bottle of red wine. She was wearing a black lace skirt I bought her marriage. "We've been married for three years, with no drink wine tonight, I left, we have to drink again, please?" She said as I am pouring. "Dry." I lifted the cup. We did not say anything, can I say? No amount of words can not change the outcome of tomorrow.Well, do not think the alcohol bite. It is best drunk when I woke up, she had left. She left, not that I have always desired? Do not I always hate this long-winded bitch? I should be happy! Later to watch the game no matter how late do not lecture me someone in my side and told me to go to bed, it was great! I do not feet on the bed and no one suspected that I was dirty, so beautiful ah! I have no reason not happy ah! Just why this wine in your mouth is bitter? "Your clothes are collated on the cupboard, underwear and socks in the drawer of the bed, your stomach is not good, after I must stay up all night, I remember something to eat and to engage in their own refrigerator, I bought some food, you slowly learn to cook, do not always eat out. eat should also pay attention to nutrition, do not always make do with our bankbook on the bedside table, above, there are more than 30,000 dollars in our house each months of phone bills, gas, water and electricity at the corner bank to pay, is this card, you receive, do when can not find this month to the exchange of money of your parents, I have also been transferred out of the future you have to remember time to send money to them, nothing more than to call home, the parents came to thinking about you today, I give them a phone, Dad said that the phone is broken, I also especially good mall to help him buy a new mobile phone express back. father leg rheumatism a little severe, last time we bought him the drug probably almost finished, this is the drug name and address, you'll remember to buy some also express back I did not tell them what we have been divorced, after you have the opportunity to think again and they said your dad say anything, remember not to let him angry. This is the sweater I gave my parents to buy, you go back tomorrow with delivery. " she confessed in the same Look, I hope I can remember, but I do not remember. I suddenly feel that they are an idiot. I lived in this house for three years, but now I am very unfamiliar. I began to fear, I do not know me whether a person has the ability to live."This is when we get married, mother to my ring. You pass on something, I do not take away, saying sorry to the mother." An aquamarine emerald ring on the front of me, it the light, my eyes began to sting. "I take away something good consultation in accordance with our divorce." She stood up, looked around, smiled and said, "You do not understand to ask?" I still do not understand what to ask it? I do not know, I only know that I want her to stay when she was leaving. She has been saying I do not like a man, I always felt that this is her insult me. I now finally understand, I do not a man, I as a child profligacy she had given me happiness and stability. "If you do not have something to ask, we take a break tonight you sleep room I slept on the sofa tomorrow morning, the moving company to move, I am more than to live for a month, enough to trouble you, tomorrow you room sleep less disturb the point. " I do not know exactly how to do it, just woodenly nodded to her and walked into the room and shut the door. I looked at the ceiling of the night. The early morning sun shines in. I heard a knock on the door, I heard moving things sound, I heard her called the workers "tap". But, I can not hear the sound of his heartbeat. She knocked on the door, I did not move. "I'm gone, the future take care of themselves." She did not come through the door voice whispered. I heard the door slamming. I no longer hear any sound. Why do we want a divorce? Why do we want a divorce? Time to remember to come back the fun! "I heard the sound of the neighbors. You still not a man? A voice in my mind I shouted. You're a man, now you chase her back, still have time! I stand up out of bed, ran to the window in front below the shouted: "Wait a minute, go away!" I rushed down the stairs, I want to be a man! Side of the car she stood, smiling at me for a long while and said quietly: "Thank you down to send me." Her eyes and tears. "You go, how do I do?" I grabbed her arm and asked her. "We have been divorced. "I let you go, I can not live without you. to himself," I shouted to her pleading. "Divorce is you mention. " " I know that wrong, I beg you forgive me once, good or bad? I beg you! " you're a man, how can cry in front of so many people? "She held her hand to me wipe the tears, her fingers cold. "As long as you come back, I do not want to do man!" with us before and after six years, after marriage you have no longer concerned about me, did not ask what I want, did not ask what I think I speak to you, you feel that nagging; I want you to feel at ease family, you say my life is not fun you know? you live three years, I am also very tired. I love you, but you know, this love that I maintain good hard! "I'm sorry, give me a chance, let's start over, okay? I missed a lot, I do not want to continue to fault down. you love me, love I will not go, OK?" I my heart hurts, why in the end I say such a thing? "We divorced. You want me to come back, unless you asked me to marry again." Had a strange look on her face. "Well, I marry him. I beg you to marry me again!" I'm down on one knee to her second marriage proposal. "The proposal was to have Rose, have a ring, you have?" Rose! Ring! God, I now where to find? "Our family has two girl just last night received a bouquet of roses, little fool, you go get." Neighbor uncle rushed me whining. I remember that well-known emerald ring! I rushed upstairs, broke into the neighbor, took that rose bouquet out. I returned to my home, but I can not find how to rocket emerald rings! Why? Why God to make things difficult for me so? Rings, where are you?I hurried to rummage around her on the floor. Behind her, to watch along with a bunch of neighbors. I grabbed her, and the rose into her arms, "I can not find the ring, and beg you to promise me good?" Puchi laughed, took out a black velvet box. Slowly opened, a flashing Wenrun Guang bright emerald ring side standing there. "I'm sorry, I seem to take away something." She threw herself into my arms and laughed.          Not always best          , however,          my dear,          if, with          contentment?       do the hands something to       cherish the present one do not wait until the lost cherish, some people can get back, some people will be lost forever, Do not fault of their own regret for life ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario