domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

A 30-day life in a small husband and wife after the divorce (after reading even tears) (1)



"You call what ah? Between us is not across the shower curtain? I can see you what? Not the first time you take a shower when I came in to relieve themselves, as to such a fuss? Say, your body I looked for three years, close your eyes and know what it is worth my peeping? "you ..." she was speechless with anger. 

"To cherish the present" simply could not have the simple truth, after my divorce 30 days to realize that the The day had really not go, divorce is the most sensible choice for us, anyway, did not drag with children. I say the third day after the divorce the word, we went to the streets this thing to do. She is my college classmate, and we talked about love, with another three years. Just have a question, after a divorce, she has not found a new residence, we also maintained together. To think feel special purity, funny, love, we each other beyond the hand hug, but cohabitation such a thing, are they did not dare try. Did not think divorced, down to catch a trip trendy. One Bedroom house, two is no longer a couple of men and women live together, especially awkward. The first night I took a bedding shop on the sofa. The first night of sleep is really comfortable! No nagging in the ear of night, really beautiful! But,  if our home on the sofa is the Busha like this wood sofa I woke up early in the morning, neck blinded. To the toilet door, I heard the sound of water which has crashed. This bitch does not know the bad habit from the night before going to bed, bath, take a bath in the morning. Well Well, anyway, have been accustomed to. I pulled the sliding door on the inside. I just set off to facilitate toilet ready, did not think she was "wow" slamming barking up.       Early in the morning, that does not mean hell, ah, called what?Scared my urine are Bie back. "You seen me in the bath? You are not a man? Man in a woman taking a bath when came in to relieve themselves?" She opened a shower curtain, a hand with a towel wrapped the body, one pointing to my nose began to rebuke. "You call what ah? Between us is not across the shower curtain? I can see you what? Not the first time you take a shower when I came in to relieve themselves, as to such a fuss? Say, your body I looked for three years, close your eyes and know what it is worth my peeping? "       you ... "she was speechless with anger. Wrapped in towels and ran out of the bathroom, I heard the bedroom door "bang" sound. Bitch! Your bad temper, who would dare to look after you! Xie finished hand, I went to the bedroom, the clothes I wear to work today is still hanging in the cupboard. This dead woman, and even the bedroom door locked. I knocked for a long time the door, which finally retorted, in my clothes! Well, anyway, divorce, let her. Half an hour later she was out, but added, sharply dressed and vermilion Fu Bai. Unfortunately, the Pro out, she stared fiercely at me, destroy her image. Half an hour, I work for the first time late. After work, I casually stroll in the streets to kill time, although boring, but better than to see her face better. To stay until nine o'clock, I was in the corner eating a bowl of noodles, go home. I enter the house, her mother was actually sitting in the living room. See me in the face even with a smile. I hesitate to sit down in front of her days! She even gave me a cup of tea. Her sleeve to sell drugs? I think one word: nasty-nice. "Today, I carefully thought for a moment, we are not husband and wife, although I am by your house for a month, but I think in order to avoid this month unnecessary embarrassment and misunderstanding, we pledge better said, she gently picked up a piece of paper in front of me shook. "You see, no opinion, then sign it, we a people of a" I picked up the paper looked at. : Party to use the toilet, the other party shall not under any pretext, to enter; second contact with each other's body, one must not under any pretext; ... I counted, the size of even as many as 20 6. "No comments, so please sign." She was not even a pen are ready for the. I did want to rush her ​​angry, but think is not necessary. Anyway, also up to a month's time, Renren also passed. I sit and looked at her, picked up the pen to play under my name."In return for your signature, during the we live together, I still continue to cook." With this treaty, this day may really binding. The beginning of those days, the feeling to do what was tied. And I also continue to out swinging looking for a place to eat. Well, I thought to cook me something to eat, I would be grateful? America go you! I do not eat your dinner a month, to see I will not starve to death! Alas, the words to say, each swinging, smell someone's home cooking incense, and my heart was envious. A week no problem. The day I entered, she was just ready to go out. "Out?" I'm filled with casually asked the sound, in fact, I do not like her so late to go out and spray perfume. "Yes, A bell-a-Friend tonight I know you look at the clothes I bought today, pretty good, right?" She stood before the mirror, closer inspection of their own. "Yes, good, the fishing Shamao most suitable." Fool listen out I did not say good things. "You!" Her face began to surface in disgust expression. Just turn her hypocritically shallow smiling. "Yes, anyway, I was single, fishing Shamao, I also have this right, there will always treasure my concedes, should also think about their own happiness." She staring in anger I a. "I wish you tonight hanging to a big fool! If people send you a villa, but also by Zan Zhu Liangtian." "Yo, speak how sour ah? You will not see me out jealous?" She ha ha laughed. "Come on Come on, do not stand me out of my eyes!" I readily gave her to pull open the door. Her slanting eyes looking at me, and went out. Go out, I "hum". "Bang" and shut the door. No unsightly people, I began to surf the Internet and the sister chat. The day before yesterday I bought a set of match Seay cover Sri Lanka, that stuff specifically to prevent screen monitor, keyboard and mouse records to prevent the chats was peeking peace of mind and more with that stuff. Internet access is finally in possession. However, I how so annoying? Do I really jealous? Haha, I began to laugh at myself, how that Hu would like to? I offered to divorce ah! After about two hours, she came back. And, when I walked in front, I saw her face very poor. Her directly back to the bedroom to sleep, not even a bath did not come out to wash. Her bad mood back, I actually feel good. The worse you out, I have the Le Diandian to sleep down.The middle of the night, I was her scream Xiaxing. Was about to take a look at what happens, see her pajamas, rushed out, jump on the sofa shivering around my neck. "What?" I patted her back and asked. "Cockroaches." She said a word I understand. This woman I am very aggressive, but the innate fear of small animals, cockroaches, rats, cats, dogs, and so on, every time she screamed a half-day, I had been Xiangnong a puppy Yangyang not into. "Good, do not be afraid." I, as usual, to comfort her, into the room to go to the eradication of her. Could find room for a long time, did not find the shadow of the cockroach, only to return. I get on the sofa, her turn my neck and hugged. "Killed?" Her face scare tears, but in the dim light at night, feeling there Ewha rain Spray of Spring. "Well, I killed. Do not worry, you go back to sleep, tomorrow we all go to work." I lied to her. Did not find the words to say that because I know I do not say killed, will certainly be her forced to find it. I feel also be considered do not expect to sleep. "I'm afraid I do not go back to sleep." "You forget that we divorced. Also, you destroyed our pledge to you first of all contact with my body." cold tone, I tell you to go out at night fishing fool, see cockroaches remembered me. She heard these words, Dailiaoyixia, biting his lips to say "sorry" and ran back to the room. Is the "bang" slamming door slamming. I sat a long while, suddenly give yourself a big mouth. I slept on the sofa, but a little sleepy. Vaguely in the room came the sound of her crying. Go or not go in? I am a little hesitant, I gave myself a big mouth, is a man on the go! I opened the door of the room and saw that she bent the yard crying. I sat down beside the bed, pulled the quilt, and quietly asked her how she had? To be honest, I saw her face the tears, I really feel bad. "You come in to do what? We are not divorced? I do not need you to care about me! Me out, out!" She rushed hysterically called, pick up the pillow hit me. "I'm sorry, just now I said something wrong, forgive me?" I do not care she is because in the end, I still adhere to hold her in my arms and gently kissed the tears on her face. She no longer roaring, hard to hold my neck began to endlessly cry.Finally, she was crying while tonight because of what and not happy. Original, A bell to introduce her to her breaking sister turned out to be a Taiwanese old man to sit down and he soon came to blows. A bell even advised her to, anyway you are a divorced person, make do with this old man forget. "I'm divorced, not shorter length than the others? Why do we want a divorce?" She cried and asked me, while pinched my neck. I have no way to answer her question, because I do not know the answer. Although the neck by her pinch hurts, but pinch pinch it, anyway pinch die my future live together, want to be her pinch no chance. Finally we were tired and fell asleep each other. Awoke, the sun has come out. I held her, her arms around my neck. I can not move, afraid that they scared her dream seems to have no such feeling. Two people together for a longer time, early morning wake up to more no feeling.Think about the old days, we are almost always wake up in a hurry, while complaining about each other each other, while to pack up and rush to work. Between us, why would have come this far? In the end because of what? She also woke up. Woke up, she suddenly realized what loosened the hold of my neck, hand, face a touch of shyness, "Morning!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario